Friday, March 5, 2010

Time to Joo Joo this Box.

So, walalalala. I own quite a few blogs and online journals and all are basically empty. This blog wouldn't be any different if I end up being too lazy to update it.

This is for close friends and family members to view. I'm thinking of updating this blog while I'm in Japan. If I don't, well, I trust you to bug me about it ( ● ̄ ω  ̄●)ノ

~

Erm. I kinda finished watching both seasons of Code Geass and I have to say, I don't quite like most of the characters in the anime. Especially this one:

6 comments:

  1. Why do you have to post this picture of her...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dun like her too TwT very annoying.....deshu

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant believe i cosplayed a character from that series! lawl (though i dun watch that show lawl) xD;;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait .. who ARE you??

    Luv,
    Firechick

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm your retarded sister-in-law.

    ReplyDelete